Stream CONTROL 3.0 Update
New Features in Stream CONTROL
Discover the latest major update of Stream CONTROL, the app that controls all of your Cabasse Streaming systems. The app offers a simplified interface and new features for managing your Cabasse WiFi speakers.
A Simplified Menu
Discover a simplified menu where you’ll find all in the same place:
• Online music services,
• Your favorites, as well as music saved on local networks,
• Network servers and app general settings.
Displaying Available Streaming Services
Simplify and customize the Stream CONTROL app interface based on your needs. Thanks to the “add / delete services” menu, you can activate the streaming services that you want to display in the app, and uncheck those that you don’t use.
All Your Favorites in One Place
All of your favorite audio sources are now grouped together in one place and can be sorted by playlist, music, radio station, album or artist.
Cabasse Device Options
Press the 3 dots to show the options available for the Cabasse Streaming device that is currently playing audio.
• Change sources (WiFi, BT, Aux…),
• Play or save up to 5 favorites.
*on compatible Cabasse devices
Audio File Menu
Press on the 3 dots to open the options of a track or audio file:
• Play / play on
• Play next
• Add to playlist
• Add to favorites
Audio Customization or Tailored Cabasse Sound
Certain Cabasse Streaming systems have custom audio features:
• DEAP – With the DEAP function into the StreamCONTROL application, the Stream AMP 100 and the Stream Source are equipped with unique technology which enhances the acoustics of the all Cabasse products according to your speakers and their position within your room. More info here.
In the “settings” menu, simply select “Audio customization” and then choose your Cabasse Streaming device in order to access the different customization options available.
Activate voice control on each of your Cabasse Streaming products. Just simply select your Cabasse device in the menu, and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Cabasse Multi-room Audio
Manage several listening “zones” that you can rename based on the room in which your Cabasse Streaming speaker is located.
The menu for each zone makes it easy to:
• switch from one room to the next,
• visualize the zones available in multi-room,
• group, add or remove Cabasse Streaming devices.
Stereo mode can be configured in a zone with several Cabasse Streaming speakers. While playing a track of music, click on the button located next to the volume bar to alternate between different modes: “left”, “right” or “stereo”.
Manage Music from a Lock Screen
Control your music from a lock screen widget on your smartphone or tablet or quick access to the following commands:
• Change tracks
• Play / pause